Online bookings policy
All bookings made directly through the website of AMIRA, are guaranteed if you receive a confirmation of Completed reservation with the respective parameters and validity period. If you experience any problems during the booking process, please contact the Booking Department – phone: +359 883 388 807; +359 887 999 388, email: email@example.com
The hotel requires a prepayment of 30% of the total amount of the reservation within 7 days prior to arrival.
– Cash on-site at the hotel; only payments in BGN are accepted.
– Visa and Mastercard card payments through a POS terminal.
– Bank transfer.
In case you need to cancel your booking, the cancellation must be done in writing.
You can cancel a booking you’ve made in one of the following ways: send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org let us know via the contact form on our website or via the cancellation link in the email of the confirmed reservation.
– The guest can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
– The guest will be charged the cost of the first night in case of cancellation within 7 days before arrival.
Child accommodation policy
– Children up to 5.99 years old with two paying adults are accommodated free of charge.
– Children between 6 and 11.99 years old accommodated on an extra bed pay extra as per the respective offer.
– Children and adults over 12 years of age accommodated on an extra bed pay extra as per the respective offer.
Check-in and accommodation at the hotel
– Check-in starts at 14:00.
– Checkout is until 12:00.
– Guests are required to present an identity document upon arrival at the hotel.
– Smoking in all indoor areas is prohibited. In case of violation, a fee will be added to the room bill.
– No pets allowed.
– A lost key is paid for by the guest.
– Meals can be eaten in the hotel restaurant only. It is forbidden to take food out of it.
– In case any damage has been done to hotel property by a guest, the guest is obligated to pay for the damage.
– Violation of the generally accepted norms of behavior, aggressive behavior, and actions threatening the health and property of others is prohibited.
– Guests who do not follow the general order and do not comply with the hotel policy may be forced to leave the complex without refunding the prepaid amounts.
Hotel AMIRA has a large outdoor parking that is free for hotel guests
– Guests’ personal belongings that have been forgotten in the hotel rooms or on the hotel premises or have been found and handed over by employees or other guests are stored for 30 calendar days and are handed over on request or sent by courier to a specified address at the client’s expense.
– The hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen items on its premises, as well as for damage caused by third parties.
– Please do not leave valuables, money, and expensive equipment unattended.
The complex puts the life and health of its employees and customers first. We operate in conditions of increased safety, hygiene, and disinfection, following protocol and preventative measures that are fully compliant with guidance on prevention, control, and limitation of the spread of COVID – 19. The hotel reserves the right to change the conditions and requirements for accommodation in accordance with the restrictions and measures imposed and currently in force on the territory of Bulgaria.
The team at AMIRA thanks you for complying with the general terms and conditions and wishes you a pleasant stay!