Date of entry into force and changes to it: 25.05.2018 г.
The policy covers the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ).
We emphasize the importance of privacy and committed to gaining the trust of our customers by adopting high standards of privacy protection. Our policies describe the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the rules and procedures we have established, outlining its use and storage, and the sharing of certain types of personal information under certain limited circumstances, which you should follow if you have any questions or requests regarding your personal information or our policies and procedures as well as details of the person to whom they should be directed such questions or requests, as well as the means by which you can communicate with that person.
Below you will find information:
– what categories of personal data we process;
– Under what conditions we process data
– the objectives and legal bases for the processing;
– storage deadlines and data security measures;
– how to exercise your rights under the ARRD,
– as well as in which cases and in what order we share your data with third parties.
In this policy This document constitutes a confidentiality notice within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (ARRD). It was prepared by „BELVEDERE MANAGEMENT EAD“ Boutique Hotel “AMIRA” ( „Hotel“ or “AMIRA”), registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Registry Agency under UIC: 200564234, with address: Bansko, 22 Bulgaria Str.
In this policy, personal information means information about you that can personally identify you, such as your name, personal identification number and identity document, home address, e-mail address, or phone number, and which is not publicly available. It also includes information about customer preferences when such information is provided or recorded by us in the process of providing services to individuals.
Types of information which we can colect.
– Contact information: name, email address, phone number or postal address if you send us a request or if you subscribe to our newsletter.
– Information about guest stay and loyalty: dates of arrival and departure, purchased services, special desires and preferences, use of loyalty discounts in case you make a reservation.
– Business or business information: contact or other relevant information about your business if an event is organized or if your employees or intermediaries use their company profile to work with us.
– Information you provide: inquiries, reviews of hotel services, job applications, and more.
What information do we receive for you?
In the context of our business, it is normally necessary to collect and process information about our customers. The information is collected directly and in particular affects your name and other credentials, contact details (email, address, telephone), etc.
Ways of colecting information.
– Information you provide: in case you book online or contact us.
– Automatically through cookies: We use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about you on an anonymous basis, in accordance with current legislation.
– From third parties: from people authorized to act on your behalf – if they make a reservation for you, from social networks, advertising and analysis service providers.
Why do we colect your data?
– In the event that you express your explicit consent, your data will be used to provide information about promotions and other interesting information related to our services.
– We use the information to respond to your inquiries: We will use the information to provide the services you have requested, such as executing a request for a hotel reservation.
– We use information to improve the site and services: We may use your information to improve our services. We may also use your information to personalize your tourist experience.
– We use information to analyze site performance: We can process your information on an anonymous basis to improve site performance.
– We use information for marketing purposes: We may send you information about new services and offers. We may also use your information to provide you with advertisements for our offers. In case you sign up for our newsletter, you will receive our promotional emails. Before we begin marketing, we receive your consent under current legislation. Below you can read more about your consent and how you can control it.
– We use information to communicate with you: We may be contacted on your future booking or event.
– We also use information in other ways permitted under current law.
What legal basis process your data?
The implementation of the forms of e-marketing processing requires your explicit consent to be informed by email, call and / or SMS for discounts, promotions, lotteries and other marketing activities. Your consent can be given by ticking the appropriate box at the end of this notice. The site uses more forms and tools to provide service and sales (such as bookings).
What measures to protect collected data we do ?
The protection and security of your data is important to us. To prevent loss, misuse or unauthorized access, we apply all reasonable measures and remedies. However, if you suspect a violation, we ask you to contact us immediately through the contact details.
How long do we store your data?
Data processed for e-marketing, based on the customer’s explicit consent, is retained until the agreement is withdrawn but not more than a year after it has been granted unless you renew your consent to receive marketing information.
What are your rights?
The ARRD provides for a number of options for the protection of individuals with regard to the collection and processing of data, in particular:
– Right of access and information on the processing of your data;
– The right to object to the processing when the data are processed on the legitimate interest of the company;
– The right to withdraw your consent to processing the data when it is processed only on your explicit consent;
– The right of portability of the data processed on your explicit consent, depending on your instructions, we will provide you with a copy of the same or will automatically transfer it to another organization;
– Right of rectification in case the data we store for you is not accurate;
– The right to ask for “to be forgotten” when the data is processed on the basis of your consent or the processing is, at first, illegal.
– Right to file a complaint with a supervisor (see below).
What will your shares with third parties sell your data?
With a view to providing our services, providing the hotel security and obtaining up-to-date information, we may provide your data to third parties as well as to the following for the purposes listed below:
– competent tax authorities and other state bodies during inspection;;
– We share your information with third-party processing data that performs selected services on our behalf. We share your information with service providers who send emails to us, such as MailChimp. We also share information with companies that help us manage our site, analytics, search engines that work on our behalf, partners like social networks that promote and advertise.
You have the right to remove your agreement
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter in any promotional message you receive from us. Even unsubscribing from your advertising messages, you may receive transaction-related messages, including answers to your inquiries.
You can manage cookies and tracking technologies. To learn how to manage cookies and other similar tools, please review our Cookies Policy.
You can control the tools on your mobile devices. You can turn off the location or send notifications from the mobile device you are using. These settings depend on the type of the device.
Standard security measures
– Users under 18: The site is for adults only. We do not intend to collect information about children under the age of 18, with whom they can be identified without the permission of their parent or guardian.
– SSL certificate: Your information is encrypted using the SSL certificate on the site. However, we can not guarantee that your use of the site will be completely secure. Any transmission of your data on our site is at your own risk.
Competent supervisory authority contacts?
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in complaints you have the right to contact the Personal Data Protection Commission (CPDP):
– personally, at: “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov “№ 2;
– by letter, to the address: Sofia, pk. 1592, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov “№ 2;
– by fax – 029153525;
– the e-mail of the CPDP – firstname.lastname@example.org;
– through the CPDP website at: https://www.cpdp.bg/.
Before you do so, please try to solve the problem with us, although you have the right to contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection at any time.
If you have any questions about the processing of your data please contact us: e-mail: email@example.com
Processing of cookies
Cookies are small text files that some websites save on your computer or mobile device.
At this Website the cookies are used for improvement of the operation of your browser. The companies within MOTO-PFOHE group take full care of your personal data and the information saved by the cookies and your seamless processing of all functionalities of the Website.
Management and deletion of cookies
You may accept or reject the cookies by changing the settings of your browser. If the cookies are banned, you may not be able to use all interactive functionalities of this Website.
Most up-to-date browsers allow control of cookies through the saved browser settings.
– To make our Website operate in line with your expectations;
– To remember your settings during visits;
– To constantly improve our Website for you.
We do not process cookies for:
– Collection of identifying personal data – we shall always seek your explicit permission if we ever want to collect such information;
– Collection of sensitive information without your explicit consent.
The processing of cookies falls into several categories:
– Cookies for website functions – We process cookies to make our Website function better. For example, we save information once you visit the Website so that you do not have to enter again any time when you visit a different page/menu during your session.
Once you exit or close the browser, the cookies for the session will be deleted.
Examples of that include:
– The way you reached our Website (for example, using a search engine, advertisement etc.);
– The actions you perform on the Website such as viewed number of pages, time spent on a given page, on which page the visitors have exited the Website;
– How often you come back to our Website;
– The technology (for example, browser, operating system, device etc.) used by visitors.
To learn more about cookies in general or how to manage them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. Changes to this Policy shall become effective on the date of publishing the reviewed Policy on the Website. If you use our Website or our services after the changes, this shall be interpreted as acceptance of the updated Policy on your part.